Aquarius Jan 20 − Feb 18 Alias: Alias: The Water Bearer November 30 (30/11) daily aquarius horoscope: summary aquarius daily Star 8/10 You cant step into the ring until touched. Such is one of only a handful of rules in professional wrestling. You might be wrestling with a need to step in and intervene where it is necessary for you to watch and wait for a bit longer. As much as you might be able to offer support, guidance, insight or help in a particular way, an understood line exists that can only be crossed at a crucial point. You havent reached that point yet. So, watch and wait until youre needed. Read more... summary aquarius tomorrow Star 9/10 As tempted as you might be to step in and solve someone elses problem or offer a solution you feel they might not arrive at on their...
Odunola Oladunni-Afolabi
Love it!
I love this little mason jar set! The color of it is so pretty. It didn't take up alot of counter space at all. The measuring cups on how they stack into the jar makes my life easier bc I'm not looking for one all the time now. I've used the cookie jar already as well but I noticed after I washed it that the ring in it to hold it on the jar makes the top pop up some so it won't stay closed all the time, but my hubby fixed it. I have no complaints and have already told friends that have seen it where they can get it
Oksana Mcs
LOVE
I love this set. Beautiful color, great quality, fun to see in my kitchen.
Diosdado Gabas
A must have!
I love the color and they are great sizes! It would make a great house warming gift!
Martie June
Exactly as shown
I love them. So beautifully crafted.
Brittany Quillen
mason jar utensil holder and cookie jar
this product is great, looks perfect in my newly painted kitchen and it is a very solid made item I would recommend it to anyone looking for something like this.
Shannon Jamarcus Riminton
Delivery may take longer
Love them!
Ajay C. Arellano
Nice set
I like the set,looks great and nice color. I have no problem with it at all. I would recommend them to anyone.
Milliy Davis
😳
💖
Juliet Okoro
Gorgeous set!
I bought this set as a Christmas gift for my mom. It is beautiful. It fits in with her farmhouse decor perfectly. I think I need a set for myself now! I absolutely love the stackable Mason jar measuring cups, they are just so stinking cute!
Apple Gabriel Cabading
I love this set!
I love this set! Beautiful